Have you ever been the nicest, most helpful person
…thenthen been angry and resentful for not being appreciated
…thenfelt helpless and wanted to give up?
If you have, then you’ve followed a well known path. Some people go round it their whole lives.
The good news is: Once you recognise it, you can start stepping out of it.
This video will help you
- Spot it – Once you know it, you’ll start seeing it everywhere!
- See why your efforts to help can make things worse
- Know how to play your part in flipping the dynamic into a more positive one
– Karpman Drama Triangle, Stephen Karpman
– The Power of TED, David Emerald
- What are your two insights from watching this?
- What will you do as a result?
Post any reflections, questions or comments below. I’ll be sure to answer and it will help them stick.